We live in a toxic world, right? The good news is that people are becoming more aware of the absolute necessity to detoxify in order to prevent and possibly overcome chronic illnesses. Yet few have a comprehensive detoxification plan, or access to experts who can help build one.
Chemicals and toxins in your environment could be the cause if you have:
Finally, there’s a gathering of experts who will discuss the toxicity crisis, explore the plague of chemical toxicity, uncover surprising exposures, and lay out the best ways to detox. It’s called The Detox Project. It’s online, and completely FREE. Elixinol’s own Philip Blair, M.D. will speak on CBD and detox covering important points including:
- Preparing the body to detox with CBD
- The endocannabinoid system’s relationship to disease
- Immune system modulation effects of CBD
There are more than a dozen speakers besides Dr. Blair, and they will be covering every aspect of the detox process. By the end of this event, you should be empowered to create your own personal plan for awareness, assess your toxicity, and begin a lifestyle transformation!
The Detox Project will help you:
- Identify proven culprits contributing to disease
- Dispel myths about detox
- Save money (and time) when detoxing
- Understand why cleanses are not addressing toxicity
- Learn the detox practices of the world’s top holistic doctors
- And more!
The Detox Project is online and free from September 26 – October 3, 2016!
Register for FREE at the following link today:
Own all of the expert talks to watch at your own pace:
We’ll see you at the summit!